Putting the "Bud" in Budol: A Wireless Buds Tech Review!


Hello all! I'm back with another post but we're mixing things up a little bit this week: I'll be doing a vlog on one of my best Lazada tech budols thus far! Without spoiling my vlog's content too much, I'd really like to say how useful this product has been to me, especially since I currently live in a small condo unit with my mother and uncle; they have their own devices and tasks which can distract me a lot from my classes or even when I just want to relax. I'm used to blasting music or using speakers for calls in my own space in our former house since I had more room for privacy, though I had to adjust drastically. The featured product really helped me through this drastic life change and I hope you'd like my review of it! Excuse my guest stars Jollibee and Djungelskog, they're a bit too shy to speak on the camera.


Just a footnote, though! I'm by no means an audiophile (despite enjoying a lot of YouTubers that are certified audiophiles) but these earphones do the trick for me! They're also relatively cheap and suit my spending budget as a currently non-working student. The audio quality is still quite respectable if you aren't super particular with technical audio stuff. If by chance the person reading this is an audiophile, I'd love to hear your own recommendations and thoughts!

Comments